I met with Dr. Robert at the FISU Games in Fukuoka, Japan in 1995. The first thing I noticed was the attention she was giving to the athletes in her care. She’s the best doctor I’ve seen with the Canadian Track and Field team and since then, I have been relying on her for my medical problems.
Dr. Robert is a passionate, professional sports medicine doctor and all her work with the Canadian Track and Field Team was highly appreciated.
-Michel Genest-LaHaye, M.Sc.
Track & field (Pole Vault & 400 meters hurdles)
Track & field
- National Champion (400 meters hurdles) in 1995;
- National Indoor Champion (400 meters) in 1994;
- Track & Field National Team Member for Canada (1993-1997);
- 9th at the World University Games in Japan in 1995 (4x400m);
- 3 times gold medalist at Canadian University Championships (60 meters hurdles);
- Several medals at National Championships (110 meters hurdles, Pole Vault and Decathlon);
- Participated at 4 Francophone Games