Dr. Robert’s special medical interest is sports medicine. She is a member of the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine and the American College of Sports Medicine. She also has opened Sparclaine, a regenerative medicine practice focusing on helping patients age gracefully.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sports related injuries.
- Screening, treatment and prevention of over-training syndrome.
- Motivation for exercise.
- Optimal weight control through exercise.
- Personalized exercise prescription – According to goals, preferences, disease (HBP, arthritis, diabetes, asthma…) and limitations (previous SX or injuries, stiff back or neck, scoliosis, deformities, etc.).
- Available to talk on Women’s issues such as
- Myth and reality in sport
- Female athlete triad
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Exercise in pregnancy
- Exercise in post-partum
- Menopause and exercise
- Prevention of injuries in different sports.
Dr. Robert performs different kinds of injections, most of them being done under ultrasound guidance.
- Visco supplemental injections
- PRP injections
- Stem cell injections
- Cortisone injections
- IMS injections (dry needling)
- Prolo therapy injections (except spinal)
- Compartment studies
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy