I would like to express my appreciation to you for your professionalism and dedication to me and my career over the years that I was on the professional tennis circuit (ATP). Because I was traveling the world and playing many hours of tennis every day, I had many injuries and health problems and every time you were there for me. You were prompt and reliable. Your thoughtful attention to details made me feel very confident in your expertise to get me back on the road playing tennis quickly and most importantly, playing pain free. Rest assured that your integrity has secured my confidence .
I would not hesitate to recommend you to all my family, friends and fellow competitors playing on the professional circuit.
– Sébastien Lareau
- Gold medalist at the 2000 Olympic games with Daniel Nestor
- World doubles champion with Alex O’Brien in 1999
- Winner of the 1999 US Open doubles championship
- More than 11 years on the professional circuit (ATP)
- Has 4 victories in singles activity over <<top 10>> ranked players
- Reached a career-high of 76 in singles in the world’s ranking
- Was named Athlete of the Year in Canada with Daniel Nestor in 2000